Behind My Name
Aqib Sami
Meaning
(Arabic boy name )
(Another
Name of Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW))
·
SAMI ( سامي) -Supreme,
Sublime,High,Exalted,Elevated..
Zodiac Sign –Scorpio . DOB -15/11/1992
Almighty, blessed me with name a called Aqib Sami. Everyday I
thank god for giving me such a wonderful parents . If asked would pay my life
for my mom & dad . My dad tells me that you are my lucky pie because after
I was born there was a lot of progress in his professional life . My dad’s
principles, values & my mom’s punctuality has always proved that I am a
responsible kid . From my childhood till this day I have not been pressurised by
parents in choosing my professional or educational career , I have never been
slapped or threatened by my parents on any issues, that’s why I am on the right
track today, its just because of their love and affection…, I think they have
been given their hands so that I hold on forever :) ….My mama
told me whether its“ Bagwathgita ,Qur’an
or Bible all these books that are the treasures of all respectful religions “
Theirs one thing in common it says “Heaven lies in the feet of a mother “. :)
What did you understand by this ? Its says we are been given
a name to put a smile on our parents face & lead a respectful ,
passionate life of dignity & tolerance etc…:)
Astrology :
Soul Urge Number: 1
People with this name
have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have
personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and
delegate the details.
Expression Number: 2
People with this name
tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable,
balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of
others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often
very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome.
They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
References of the name :
·
Sami Bayraktar, Turkish-Belgian
futsal player
·
Sami Berik,
Turkish mixed martial artist
·
Sami Güçlü,
Turkish politician
· C. M. Shafi Sami,
Bangladeshi politician
·
Jagannath
Sami, Fijian labor leader, politician, and soccer
player
·
Mohammad Sami (born 1981), Pakistani
cricketer

No comments:
Post a Comment